Thursday, July 31, 2014

The summer is winding down and I have begun to think, 47% of my thinking, about getting right at this great job we call teaching. The summer has been filled with missions trips, house projects and gaining another teen driver.

As I get back to thinking about school, I know that the Brainies, Oral Writing, and SuperSpeed Games are going to be an even bigger part this year. Brainies set the tone for the critical thinking that we all need to be doing every day in all subjects.  Of course oral writing with the Genius Ladder will start right out of the shoot also; most likely on Day 1. SuperSpeed games supplement any required curriculum that you must use so I use them generously.

The year will start soon, but I know that with WBT on my side, nothing can stop the learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment